PDA PALM TX (PALM T|X)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PDA PALM TX (PALM T|X)

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Interesting that these were so popular in 2005, but in 1990 I was given a Psion Organiser by my employer. They took it back when I left. I guess that these devices have just about been replaced by the mobile telephone? Sad 

I found a guy in Mörby who is selling one for 100 Euros but we cannot agree on handover place! (evenings only for him).

But then I had a bit of a brainwave. I searched YouTube for the unit and found out that the screen is replaceable - open the back, remove two connectors, throw away the old and fit the new. I also found a supplier inthe USA who will sell me a new screen for US$21 (15 Euros). Now I am just awaiting delivery. Laughing 

As a matter of interest, I have three older Palm IV (or something like that) that are working fine. Copy of the Sync software, etc. If anyone wants one then I will give them away. Just send me mail :-)  I cannot use them, not the same display, and I have a mobile telephone.

Best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a spolling error)

Admin

View user profile http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

PDA PALM TX (PALM T|X)

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi all,
I am seeking a PALM TX. Anyone got one kicking around that I could buy? It must be that model.
(eBay do not accept VISA unless I give PayPay full access to my bank account!).

I have cash for one in good condition.

BR Harry - SM0VPO

Admin

View user profile http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top